Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What in a name?


IMG_1265
Originally uploaded by MrDoBeeC.
Looks like the second coming is here. In Edinburgh we stayed at the Castle Rock Hostel and they have themed rooms. We were placed in the virgin room. Which initially I thought was a little presumptuous but once I realised they had actually anointed me the Son of God well I was humbled. I took it in my stride though and didn't let it go to my head, I made sure I thanked God (like all good winners do, especially Americans) and then proceded to drink a lot of spirits. Just to try and complete the holy Trinity. Needless to say by the end of the night i may or may not have been speaking in tongues.

2 comments:

Linda Calgaro said...

Dear Jesus (aka David, Dave , Stud Muffin, Mr DooBee),
I think the beard may be the reason why you have thus been proclaimed The Son Of The Big Cheese. BTW, i'm liking the ginger growth. Very rock and roll!
Be careful Dave, 'cause it'll end in tears.
Yours in Spirits.
Hula.
x

P.S. Come back soon because Amantha and i want to have your holy babies. We miss you.

David Conroy said...

But Amantha that would make you a virgin. No fun in that