Thursday, July 27, 2006

France, great food, great wine, shit keyboards

Oh my god, Made it to france. it is great. Cheese Like I've never tasted before. Smelly and tasty. Hanging out with Jess and Stew is great. They know heaps about wine and Jess speaking french makes it very easy; It is like i' on a holiday from my holiday. But I can't type any more as the keyboards are different. q is where a should be, and don't even get me started on the crazy french letters eg รนยตรจ. Love you all. Catch up blog when I find a real keyboqrd. Fucking a, q switch. Love dc

4 comments:

Daniel Dasey said...

Great to hear you're in France, Dave, one of my favourite countries!
I lived there for seven months when I was 21 and my French isn't too bad.
If you're looking for a saucy pick-up line try this:
''Belle jambes, a quelle heure ouvrent-elles?''
BTW, theatre sport graduation pics on my blog. DD.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

do you think the french keyboards will improve your spelling?

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»