Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry it has been a while

Well I'm sorry that it has been a while. I've been to Germany went to Munich, Berlin and Hamburg, they were all great. Berlin was really interesting. To be in a place with so much history was very moving and something that I don't think that I'll never forget.

Then I headed back to Scotland for a week and headed to the fringe Festival. Massive. Saw Radiohead supported by Beck it was all that I could have hoped for and more. Radiohead played creep, and Beck had a puppet show on stage which was an exact copy of the actual band. A little hard to explain but there is Photos that I'll try and get online soon.

After the festival stayed in Edinburgh for another couple of days before heading to Prague to meet back up with Mickey. Prague was beautiful, romantic and hot. I've been so lucky with the weather. After doing a bike ride of the city I got a tip on a club just out of town that was described as "industrial". That is one way to describe it. The other is it was like the inside of the ship in the Matrix. Fucking Awesome.

That is about it for now. Heading to Bratislava and then down to Croatia and hopefully meet up with Jess ans Stew there then on to see mum in Italy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya, Glad you are having a great time. Miss you and your stories. Have a glass of vino in Italy for me. xxx Carla

Anonymous said...

Sure they have the matrix ship - but do they have teepees?

I hear Bratislaven rocks.

Teleport me there (and give me money).

Owen