Saturday, October 07, 2006

Jess and Stew

I left Mickey in Budapest to go and meet Jess and Stew in Croatia.

I was ment to meet them in Split on Tuesday but due to my random travel planning technique (ie not realising what day it was) I found myself in Slpit on Monday. That is cool, I'll just cruise around Split and see some stuff before they get here.

So I get a room in the old quater from a very nice old lady who through herself at me at the train station, before I had even stepped of the train. The place was clean and it was only me in it which was nice after months of dorm rooms. Anyway first thing first off to find some food and a beer.

Out the door, down the street. Turn right up towards the closest shops. Then I hear it. Screaming. I'm thinking this is bad, what is going on. But it was ok. It was just the Parsonators (aka Jess and Stew) sitting down at a cafe less than a block from where I was staying. It turns out they came to Split early, hadn't got any of my text messages and had managed to pick a place just 2 blocks from where I was staying.

It truley is a small world after all.

2 comments:

Linda Calgaro said...

There's no such thing as a coincidence, Dave. These people are stalking you. Be afraid.

Daniel Dasey said...

I'm jealous. The pics on flickr are great. It looks like one endless summer!