Friday, November 03, 2006

Movember

Well as most of you will now know I'm participating in Movember which is a fundraiser for men's health. We have convinced about 10 guys in the hostel to do it as well. Some of which haven't shaved in years so to see them clean cut all on the same day was very funny.

I'll post up a picture or two once I get a chance but basically you need to shave on the first of November and then grow and maintain a moe for all of Novemeber. Not to hard I guess but it is giving us something to do.

Here is the link to the official site if any of you feel like sponsoring me. http://www.movember.com/uk/sponsor, enter my Rego number which is 33671 and your credit card details

More posts to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no photo - no money

Anonymous said...

hello Mr Conroy glad your alive and kicking, but i dont know whats going on with your phone whats the number?
chris neiberding.